Welcome to the Rosemont Copper Company Contractor & Vendor Management Site
This site will provide a greater opportunity for contractors, vendors and suppliers to identify themselves and their capabilities in support of the Rosemont Copper Project.
We invite you to register on our Contractor & Supplier database, which shall be used by Rosemont Copper Company and their agents to select contracted services and supplies for the Rosemont Project.
NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS OR SUPPLIERS COMPLETING THE PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONAIRES
Failure to comply with the requirements defined herein may delay or disqualify your company as a potential Rosemont Copper Company Vendor/Contractor/ Supplier.
Completion of this supplier/contractor pre-qualification document shall in no way obligate or bind the Rosemont Copper Company to award any contract for work, supplies or services to the contractor or supplier completing or submitting the questionnaire.
The Rosemont Copper Company accepts no liability for the content of this instruction or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact Rosemont via email at: email@example.com or by telephone: (520) 495-3500.
For New Registrants
Step 1 - Register
- Click the register button on the upper tab “Register”.
- Enter the requested information and retrieve your temporary password. Once you have received your temporary password, go back and start the registration process.
- All fields that have a RED * are required fields for contractors. You will not be considered as a potential contractor for the project if these fields are not completed in their entirety.
- Once all fields and tabs have been completed and you have uploaded the appropriate New Pre-Qualification Questionnaire based on your role selection (if you are a Contractor you would choose the Contract form, if you are a Vendor/Supplier you would choose the Procurement form) to the "Documents" module, click update/save. Rosemont will be prompted to review your account. Please make sure that you have completely filled this document out. Failure to fully complete this step can lengthen the approval process.
- You will then be a registered “pre-qualified” vendor/contractor/supplier.
- If you are a supplier and do not provide services you do not have to complete the RED * required fields.
Step 2 – Qualification Requirements
- Now, download the appropriate Pre-Qualification Questionnnaire, located in the lower left hand corner of this page.
- Complete the forms and save to your computer.
- Upload the completed forms to “Documents” module.
- Rosemont will review your completed Qualification Form and you will be advised the results.
For Established Vendors/Contractors/Suppliers
Log into your account (your current log in information has not changed.)
Go to your account and review your information, update ALL NEW FIELDS.
All fields with the RED * are now required fields and must be completed. You will not be considered as a potential contractor for the project if these fields are not completed.
On the "Documents" module, download the appropriate New Pre-Qualification Questionnaire based on your role selection to the documents module once you have completely filled it out. (If you are a Contractor then you will choose the Contract Form, if you are a Supplier/Vendor then you will choose the Procurement Form). Failure to fully complete this step can lengthen the approval process.
Once you have completed all new information, including updating all contact information, and you have uploaded the correct New Pre-Qualification Questionnaire to the "Document" module, Rosemont will be prompted to review your account.
Rosemont will then be prompted to review your account.
If you are a supplier and do not provide services you do not have to complete the RED * required fields.