Rosemont Contractor & Supplier Registration Site
Thank you for your interest in the Rosemont Project and for visiting the site which provides contractors and vendors the opportunity to register and be added to our database. Rosemont Copper Company and its agents will use this database to identify and select contract services and supplies for the Rosemont Project.
Registration is the first step so please ensure that all fields (*) are completed as required. If your company is identified as a prospective contractor or supplier for a service or supplies that will be procured, you will then be contacted and requested to complete a pre-qualification questionnaire which is the second step in the process.
- Click the register button on the upper tab "Register".
- Enter the requested information and retrieve your temporary password. Once you have received your temporary password, go back and start the registration process.
- You must fill out all fields in RED* for your registration to be considered.
Established Contractors and Suppliers
If you have previously registered and would like to update your information, please follow these steps:
- Log in
- Go to your account and review your information, update ALL NEW FIELDS.
- All fields with the RED* are now required fields and must be completed. You will not be considered as a potential contractor for the project if these fields are not completed.
- Once you have completed all new information, Rosemont will be prompted to review your account.
Forgot your password?
Click on the log-in button, choose "Forgot Password". For all other issues, click on FAQ.
Thank you for your interest in the Rosemont Project.
For any other questions not listed in the FAQ, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7/23/2017 3:52 PM Arizona