Welcome to EMCOR Government Services, Inc. "EGS" Supplier Registration Portal! This system is designed to be utilized by both suppliers currently doing business with EGS and diverse and small businesses that would like to register with us.
If you are a current supplier to EGS and have been provided a system username and password, please login to update your company's information. Please ensure that your information is kept current at all times.
If you are a current EGS supplier that doesn't currently have system access and received an invitation to create an online profile, please select the Register link to register with us.
Our Supplier Diversity Network is comprised of certified diverse businesses that have registered in our system, the Network is the preferred resource used to select diverse suppliers to compete for contracting opportunities.
As bidding opportunities arise, the Corporate Supplier Diversity team, working with sourcing and procurement professionals, actively utilize this database to screen diverse suppliers against industry specific criteria for the opportunity at-hand. To receive maximum consideration for these opportunities, you should be diligent in maintaining a current and accurate listing in the system, keeping key contact and email addresses current.
EGS accepts certification from the following preferred organizations and their regional affiliates:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) www.nmsdc.org
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) www.wbenc.org
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) www.sba.gov
- Association for Service Disabled Veterans (ASDV) www.asdv.org
- Other city, state, federal and municipal agencies
If your company qualifies as a diversity supplier but is not yet certified, we encourage you to become certified by the appropriate third party certification agency(ies) listed. Outside certification, when required by your business's type of status, is one of the requirements for participation in EGS' Supplier Diversity Program. All other businesses are required to submit their signed Self-Certification Form.Registration Checklist
Please prepare the following documentation BEFORE you proceed to register. Your company will remain in pending status until all information and documents are uploaded in the Supplier Registration Portal.
- Basic Company Information
- Federal Tax ID Number or EIN
- D&B DUNS Number
- Basic Contact Information
- Company Insurance Documentation (see EGS' standard insurance requirements provided in the Documents section of the Supplier Registration Portal).
- A completed W-9 or W-8 Form
- Diverse Certification (see the Supplier Self Certification Form provided in the Documents section of Supplier Registration Portal)
- Environmental Health & Safety Form (see EH&S Form provided in the Documents section of the Supplier Registration Portal), this form must be completed by all suppliers that perform a service and are considered a subcontractor to EGS. The form must include the company's Accidents & Injuries Rates for Years 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Should you experience difficulty throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact our Supply Chain team at 877.908.8896 or by email to email@example.com.